Fieldstone is defined as “a stone occurring naturally in fields, often used as a building material”. Fieldstone Wallstone has a worn (or weathered) appearance caused by natural forces, such as wind and rain, and is typically used on projects where a more rustic or weathered look is desired. The materials are sorted into various color, texture, and size ranges and are typically laid in their natural state.
Random irregular shape with face sizes ranging from 6″ by 6″ rise to 12″ by 12″. Sold by the ton
- 1″ to 3″ thickness (bed depth)
- Coverage 80 to 90 square feet per ton
- A brick ledge of 4″ to 6″ is recommended
- 2″ to 4″ thickness (bed depth)
- Coverage 60 to 65 square feet per ton
- A brick ledge of 6″ to 8″ is recommended
Heavy (Full-Bed) Wallstone:
- 3″ to 5″ thickness (bed depth)
- Coverage 35 to 40 square feet per ton
- A brick ledge of 8″ to 10″ is recommended
Inspiration from Fieldstone Wallstone Projects
Our Wallstone is some of the world’s most beautiful quality stone. Contact our team today, to learn more about how you can use this stone in your next project.