Hand-Split Wallstone is quarried building stone that has been hand-split to various thicknesses. These products are irregular in shape and are commonly laid as a facade in a mosaic style, but can also be laid in a stack (drystack) or semi-stack fashion. Available in thin, medium and heavy (full-bed) thickness.
- 1″ to 2″ thickness (bed depth)
- Coverage 100 to 110 square feet per ton
- A brick ledge of 4″ to 6″ is recommended
- 2″ to 4″ thickness (bed depth)
- Coverage 65 to 70 square feet per ton
- A brick ledge of 6″ to 8″ is recommended
- 3″ to 5″ thickness (bed depth)
- Coverage 35 to 40 square feet per ton
- A brick ledge of 8″ to 10″ is recommended
Inspiration from Hand-Split Wallstone Projects
Our Wallstone is some of the world’s most beautiful quality stone. Contact our team today, to learn more about how you can use this stone in your next project.