Snapped Wallstone is broken (or snapped) on mechanical guillotines, yielding a roughly rectangular block in a medium or heavy (full-bed) thickness. These products are commonly laid as a facade in an irregular ashlar style but can also be laid on edge in a stack (drystack) or semi-stack fashion.
Roughly Rectangular Shape with a 4″ to 16″ rise and 6″ to 24″ length. Packaged in 1-ton or 3,000 lb baskets.
- 2″ to 4″ thickness (bed depth)
- Coverage 65 to 70 square feet per ton
- A brick ledge of 6″ to 8″ is recommended
Heavy (Full-Bed) Wallstone:
- 3″ to 5″ thickness (bed depth)
- Coverage 35 to 40 square feet per ton
- A brick ledge of 8″ to 10″ is recommended
Inspiration from Snapped Wallstone Projects
Our Wallstone is some of the world’s most beautiful quality stone. Contact our team today, to learn more about how you can use this stone in your next project.